IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The company’s name is Liska Joyas, S.L. with CIF B43746940 and address C /. Consolat de Mar, 18 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona), which aims to manage the activities of selling jewelry and accessories products.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
By implementing the forms included in the different websites, related to services provided by LISKA JOYAS, SL, Users accept the inclusion and treatment of the data they provide in a personal data treatment, which is owned by LISKA JOYAS, SL being able to exercise the relevant rights as set forth in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and / or interested on the corresponding website.
¿Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
LISKA JOYAS, SL, is the legal person responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
LISKA JOYAS, SL is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data. The identification data of the data controller are:
The company’s name is Liska Joyas, S.L. with CIF B43746940 and address C /. Consolat de Mar, 18 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona). Contact us at email@example.com
¿For what purpose / s do we collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, LISKA JOYAS, SL only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, management and activities attributed by law.
On this website, only contact information is provided, provided by Users. The data that can be collected from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
- Management of contact details.
- Sending information that may be of interest to you.
- Customer Management.
- Management of potential clients.
It is reported that there will be no automated evaluations, nor will user profiles be prepared.
Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used to identify Users and to carry out statistical studies of registered Users.
¿How long do we keep your personal data for?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established periods of conservation, unless for logical and evident reasons they have lost the utility or the legitimate purpose for which they were captured.
¿To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data entered on the website will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases covered by current legislation.
LISKA JOYAS, SL does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of these Websites, except in the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
LISKA JOYAS, SL does not sell, rent or transfer the emails of its users to other companies, except in the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
The website has links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, LISKA JOYAS, SL is not responsible for the information collected in said applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties when not having any management or control capacity over them, therefore the legal notices and the privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar of third parties are applicable.
¿What are the rights of Users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of persons physical with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification , deletion and limitation to treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User by means of a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
LISKA JOYAS, SL C /. Consolat de Mar, 18 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona)
Likewise, if you let Users know that they can withdraw consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they can file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) to consider it appropriate.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENCES AND IRREGULARITIES
In the event of any conduct or situation that could be liable to generate an incidence or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
LISKA JOYAS, SL C /. Consolat de Mar, 18 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona)
COMMITMENT OF THE USER SO THAT THEIR DATA IS REGISTERED IN A TREATMENT
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which is accurate, current and complete for the purpose they are provided, assuming responsibility for damages, both for lost profit and for consequential damage, which could be generated by said inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms were owned by a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct capture of consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and content included therein shall be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, content and / or products outlined and accessible through it, will be subject to legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use licit on the part of the Users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. Users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the services or content, under the principle of good faith and with respect for current legislation, morality, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or their own. LISKA JOYAS, SL, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are designed. LISKA JOYAS, SL assumes no responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damage or loss of profit, derived from the misuse of the services or content by Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the facilitator and content manager of the Web where You can download different applications and / or information is LISKA JOYAS, SL with address at C /. Consolat de Mar, 18 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona) and with the management of the HTTP Internet domain: www.liskjoyas.com registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and / or interested parties through the e-mail contact @liskajoyas .com
Any other commercial, mercantile, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the aforementioned company, owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
LISKA JOYAS, SL is only responsible for the content and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or has a similar right. Any other website or social network or information repository on the Internet, outside this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
LISKA JOYAS, SL regularly collaborates with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends to all users that before accessing these web environments, carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and that they only access them once have fully understood and accepted said legal text.
LISKA JOYAS, SL undertakes to control the contents that are exposed in said social networks and will expel those users who make incorrect use of them.
LISKA JOYAS, SL recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in Web environments, the execution of the following actions (in case one day it is available for use):
- It is recommended that all users resort to the use of personal pseudonyms or nicknames with which to operate through the Internet, allowing them to have a true “digital identity” that does not jeopardize the security of their personal and professional lives.
- Users are recommended to take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content on their profiles, since in this case they may be putting at risk the privacy and intimacy of people in their environment.
- It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile on the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those who have been classified as “friends” have access to the information published in the profile. or “direct contacts” previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as contact only those people you know or with whom you have a previous relationship, not compulsively accepting all the contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who is the person who requests your contact from through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish physical contact information in the user profile, which allows anyone to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the places of leisure that they frequently frequent.
- Users of microblogging tools are recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding the places where they are at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense that can be protected by the national courts.
- Users are recommended to use different user names and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are a member.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum extension of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with upper and lower case.
- It is recommended to all users to have installed and duly updated antivirus software on their computers.
- Minors must not reveal excessive personal data. Data should never be released to strangers.
- You must read all the information regarding the website. It explains who the owners are and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parents / guardians is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, parents or guardians should be asked to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, nor shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- Whenever you have any doubts regarding any situation arising from the use of social networks and collaborative tools, you should ask the parents or guardians.
- The computer should be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules must be established on the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents must know the operation and possibilities of this type of platform, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as set the parent or guardian email as secondary contact email.
- Make sure age verification controls are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- Explain to minors that they should never meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do, they should always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Make sure that minors know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of web cameras through social networks.
- Control the minor’s user profile.
- Make sure that the minor only accesses the pages recommended for his age.
- Make sure that minors do not use their full name.